Author Topic: I got excited  (Read 2745 times)

Offline Rus

• View Profile
    • The Watering Hole
I got excited
« on: February 22, 2011, 08:30:38 pm »
I saw a signature at sm that said 1.1 was 92% complete.  :)

Gruffen

Re: I got excited
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2011, 09:09:01 pm »
That's been that way since... last summer. The number is automatic based on the number of issues in the tracker that are open vs total for the current version(s) of SD.

Offline ~DS~

• Beta Tester
  • Ideas are bulletproof.
    • View Profile
    • The iApple Cafe
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2011, 12:53:37 pm »
It won't pass 93%...ever... :P
"I was given the wardrobe of a nobleman, and so I played the part, a puppet ever dancing for the amusement of patrons unseen. This wretched world does not reward endeavour. It is the patron and his troupe who are receipt, maggots grown fat on endeavour's corpse. Most men but play the part they're given. Most live and die not knowing they play a part at all. But I am past all that now. I am their unwitting puppet no longer! No more! I will extract from them the price of their gluttonous feast! ~ Delita Heiral

Offline ~DS~

• Beta Tester
  • Ideas are bulletproof.
    • View Profile
    • The iApple Cafe
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2011, 08:46:15 pm »
And it passssssssed.
"I was given the wardrobe of a nobleman, and so I played the part, a puppet ever dancing for the amusement of patrons unseen. This wretched world does not reward endeavour. It is the patron and his troupe who are receipt, maggots grown fat on endeavour's corpse. Most men but play the part they're given. Most live and die not knowing they play a part at all. But I am past all that now. I am their unwitting puppet no longer! No more! I will extract from them the price of their gluttonous feast! ~ Delita Heiral

Offline Spoogs

• Quality Assurance
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2011, 08:47:03 pm »
Well we did hit 97% before depts ;)

Offline ~DS~

• Beta Tester
  • Ideas are bulletproof.
    • View Profile
    • The iApple Cafe
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2011, 08:49:04 pm »
Then let's not report or break it anymore. :P

Offline Spoogs

• Quality Assurance
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2011, 08:51:00 pm »
Haha... but then we don't want it to be broken when we release it do we ;D

Offline Rus

• View Profile
    • The Watering Hole
« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2011, 07:14:23 pm »
I got excited when I saw this thread brought back up.  :)

Gruffen

« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2011, 07:15:49 pm »
Well, 1.1 was 'listed' as 90%+ complete almost a year ago.

2.0, however, promises to be something special. Already it's almost double in size compared to 1.0 and there's still a fair bit to do yet.