News:

Get the latest news and updates on SimpleDesk!

Main Menu

Online Only Mod

Started by Bᵃ, March 09, 2010, 12:30:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bᵃ

Okay, I shortened the title a bit. :) The full name for this second small mod from the SimpleDesk Team is Online Only Groups in the Group Key. Do you have a lot of membergroups? Do they clutter up your users online area? Check out this mod.

Once applied, this mod alters the group key that is visible at the bottom of the board index to show only groups that have members currently online. Thus, if there are no members of a group online, that group is not displayed in the key.

Before

After

You may download the mod from the Simple Machines customize site (direct link: http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=2456).

B

Conquer Club - Free Global Domination Game
Think the board game Risk on steroids!

Treznax

Ha, this is nice!

Good job, will install now!
Name on Dream-Portal: Alex
Name on SMF official forums: God Of
Name on SimpleDesk: Treznax

Glyph

Well done, looks good!  8)

Gruffen

Note that we're not providing support on the simplemachines.org forum for it, we only provide support here, in http://www.simpledesk.net/community/small-official-mod-support/

Simple reason is that this way there's a single consistent place for us to provide support (and we don't end up having the same situation Nao did with Aeva Media, where he had 2-3 places to go to provide support)

~DS~

So this will show current membergroups who's online? Awesome.
"I was given the wardrobe of a nobleman, and so I played the part, a puppet ever dancing for the amusement of patrons unseen. This wretched world does not reward endeavour. It is the patron and his troupe who are receipt, maggots grown fat on endeavour's corpse. Most men but play the part they're given. Most live and die not knowing they play a part at all. But I am past all that now. I am their unwitting puppet no longer! No more! I will extract from them the price of their gluttonous feast! ~ Delita Heiral

Mick G.

Thank you.   This is cool ;)

Antes

Cool makes board more lovely :)
The Evil One

Gruffen

The really awesome bit was that I wrote it for RC2 and didn't have to change a single thing for RC3 itself :)

[FailSafe]

Very cool. Congrats guys, and good job. :)